Monday, June 14, 2021

Holy Spirit Art Reflection

 Holy Spirit Artwork


Your Holy Spirit Artwork Photograph goes here

            

  1. What did you accomplish?

I accomplished making my fire background blend together and I also accomplished mixing the dove and the cross together.




  1. Are you satisfied with your final artwork? Why / Why not? I’m not really satisfied with my artwork because the dove was too small for the cross, I wish I made it bigger. 


  1. What did you find easy when creating your Holy Spirit artwork?

I found it easy to shade my artwork against the window, since you just have to shade the lines on the other side of the artwork.


  1. What did you find challenging when creating your Holy Spirit artwork? I found it challenging to draw the dove and the cross since I don’t have a very steady hand.


  1. What do you need to work on? I need to work on making my artwork clean by not spilling paint on it and to use a small amount of paint for the finer areas. I also need to work on adding more detail.







  1. What would you adjust with your Holy Spirit Artwork?  I would adjust the cross since it’s a bit crooked and I might also adjust the detail of the wings of the dove


7. What would you do next time to improve your Holy Spirit artwork? I would put more detail, and also try to steady my hand more often so I don’t make little mistakes.





No comments:

Post a Comment