Tuesday, February 9, 2021

My Blog Profile


 Kamusta, my name is Ryne Michael C. and my nickname is Ken. I am currently in Year 5 and I am in Rm 2. I was born in a city in the Philippines called Naga City. It was a very nice place, the malls were HUGE but the city was just small. Lots of people and lots of places to go to. My capital city is Manila. My Language is Bicol and Tagalog. I haven't really spoken much since I was enrolled in a school in the Philippines which only speaks English, alongside my own language. I have four members in my family. My Mum's name is Cathryn and my Dad's name is Raymund. I have a little sister named Caitlyn. My hobbies are playing Piano, Violin and doing some Drawing. I am looking forward to this year's camp because I want a camping experience.  My goal for this year is to get better at violin vibrato, and learn Fur Elise on the Piano.



No comments:

Post a Comment