Thursday, May 7, 2020

My Email

Please file this under Writing
Learning Intention 
I am learning to write an email to a family member or to a friend


Success Criteria
I can follow the structure of an email-email address, subject line- salutation, body of text,
closing line and ending I can use correct punctuation through
 my message
I can write using correct sentence structure
I can use descriptive language (exciting words) throughout my message


To
chiqui.clemente@gmail.com
Subject
Greetings from Ken
Body of text
Dear Rosete Marie Altea Clemente,

It has been an interesting time during lockdown. Now I am not that bored very often
, because I can do schoolwork, and play most of the time. Usually what I do everyday
is wakeup take a shower, go to my Zoom online class, and afterwards eat lunch.
That is what I usually do in the morning.

I really hope that you are having a good time during this lockdown. Keep in touch.

Lots of love,

Ken







This is my Email that I sent to my aunt. I just wanted to know what they are doing when I am not calling them.



No comments:

Post a Comment