Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Ken Bear





Poem

Ken bear is a very kind and helpful bear. When you are sad he will make you happy.

When you are feeling unwell he will take care of you. He is one of the kindest bears 

He has done many things. He protects, helps, loves and most importantly Ken Bear teaches others what love means - including the difference between bad and good.





Story

In the afternoon of 2017, my grandma bought me my 5th teddy bear. But just not any teddy bear. My grandma said that if I buy the bear the seller will give it to someone who doesn’t have any money to afford any toy and a 200 pesos/ 5 dollars charity. Every night Ken bear would be right beside me. And in the morning I would take him down to our living room and let him chill for a bit, then after I ate lunch I would always carry him around the house. Then one day I had to leave my home in the Philippines and the day before I left my grandma told me to take care of it while I’m gone. So I did. The next day I was packing my clothes getting ready to leave the Philippines, it is now April 1, 2018. At 1:30 pm I left and I was very sad to leave my school and my home. But we drove all the way to our capital Manila. And the next day my baby cousin Kendall was born. But ken bear was lying in the hotel room inside the suitcase. Then we got the plane all the way to Auckland and I was happy to stay with my best friend ken bear. The best day that I had with ken bear is when we had fun together on my bed. And we were pretend talking together. And we had a lot of fun. But I was just very happy that I have this bear. It is a memory of me when I was 5 years old.

This is about the story of me and Ken bear everyday and when I got him at the mall. I still have him now but might let caitlyn (My baby sister) use it for some time.





        

No comments:

Post a Comment