Monday, May 11, 2020

Dictogloss presentation

World war I


World war I started during 28th of July 1914 and ended in the morning
of 11th November 1918. They got triggered from the assasination of 
Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria and his pregnant wife Sophie.
There were 135 countries that took part. It all started when Germany
invaded Poland that let the British empire declare war on Germany.
There were two groups that took part during world war I, they were the
central powers ( Germany Turkey Austria-Hungary) and the allies( USA,
France, Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain and Russia). They would
spend their days in ditches and trenches, while taking turns shooting at the
enemy. But their ditch was very dirty. It was full of rats inside the toilets and
tons of dead bodies lying around. 


This is my dictogloss presentation that I made using my world war I dictogloss.



No comments:

Post a Comment